28 February 2008

My first radio interview

Update: Apparently I keep giving incorrect information about this radio station; I'll get it right soon! The FM call numbers are 104.7. It has been corrected below.

Update: I've been reminded that this wasn't technically my first time on the radio since we broadcast our 5:30 p.m. Saturday evening Mass on Sunday mornings on this station at 10:30 a.m. (I think).

The radio interview this morning went well, I think, and I've already received a bit of positive feedback from it, and none negative (yet).

We talked about a great many things Catholic and otherwise in the course of the twenty minutes and I'm looking forward to going back.

I'll next be back on Monday, March 10th, at 7:40 a.m. on WCRA, AM 1090 and FM 104.7.





Mr. Bence is going to see about converting the interview to an mp3 format which I could link from the blog, or at least from personal web site (that's currently being redesigned).

No comments:

Post a Comment