12 February 2008

The Middle Name Meme

After kindly rating my blog "E for Excellence," Fr. V. at Adam's Ale has tagged me for the Middle Name Meme.

The rules are fairly simple:

1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name.(If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name or your mother's maiden name).
3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.

My middle name is Joseph. Six people...hmm...

J - Joseph is also the middle name of my Bishop.
O - I was Ordained a priest on May 28, 2005.
S - I Served the Mass in which my classmates were confirmed because I was confirmed at birth.
E - I was born on Easter morning,
P - six weeks or so Premature.
H - My Hair is brown, though mixed with quite a bit of grey. My goal is to be grey by 35 and white by 50.

That isn't as easy as it might seem.

I tag: A Catholic Mom in Hawaii; Thom at Ad Dominum; Ellen From Across the Net; The Crescat; Peter at Utter Muttering; and Ma Beck at Ward Wide Web.

No comments:

Post a Comment