Previous Updates: February 2019 | January 2019 | December 2018 | November 2018 | October 2018 | September 2018 | August 2018 | July 2018 | October 2017 | September 2017 | August 2017 | July 2017 | June 2017 | May 2017 | April 2017 | March 2017 | February 2017 | January 2017 | December 2016 | November 2016 | September 2016 | August 2016 | July 2016 | June 2016 | May 2016 | April 2016 | March 2016 | February 2016| January 2016 | December 2015 | November 2015 | October 2015 | September 2015 | August 2015 | July 2015| June 2015 | May 2015 | April 2015 | March 2015 | February 2015 | January 2015 | December 2014 | November 2014 | October 2014 | April - November 2014 |
29 March 2019
27 March 2019
- UPDATE (04-27-19): 'Life was better under ISIS': Inside the terror group's devastated former stronghold of Mosul where conditions are so bad some desperate locals want the extremists to return
27 March 2019
- UPDATE (03-29-19): Iraqi 'ISIS supporter' is arrested for 'trying to derail German trains' after jihadists called for terror attacks on railway lines
- Where is the Islamic State group still active in the world?
- UPDATE (03-29-19): As ISIS fell, Syrian hospital inundated by wave of its children
- UPDATE (03-27-19): ISIS plot to direct new terror attacks in Europe uncovered after group loses last Syrian stronghold
- UPDATE (03-27-19): ISIS fighters plot more attacks in Europe including kidnappings and suicide blasts after caliphate loses its last Syrian stronghold
- UPDATE (03-27-19): All ISIS Has Left Is Its Money. Lots of It.
- UPDATE (03-27-19): The death of ISIS: US-back Syrian forces say desperate caliphate has lost its last stronghold after letting women take up arms in its defense … but what has become of its leader Baghdadi?
- UPDATE (03-27-19): French company says rocket propellant supply sold to Turkey now with ISIS
- ISIS caliphate defeated: Victory declared as Islamic State loses last of its territory
- ISIL 'totally eliminated' in Syria: Caliphate destroyed in final stronghold
- The Islamic State's Rehabilitation in Libya and its Post 2016 War of Attrition
- Military Interventions, Jihadi Networks, and Terrorist Entrepreneurs: How the Islamic State Terror Wave Rose So High in Europe
- White House boasts that ISIS has lost '100 percent' of its territory in Syria - and Trump proudly shows off upside down maps to prove it
- UPDATE (03-29-19): Supreme Knight Visits Iraq, Pledges Additional Support to Genocide-Targeted Communities
- UPDATE (03-22-19): Amendments to the Terrorist Designations of the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria
- UPDATE (03-22-19): Analysis: Turkey's IS crackdown yields results but long-term challenges remain
- UPDATE (03-21-19): Has the Islamic State returned to western Anbar?
- UPDATE (03-21-19): US-backed fighters seize positions inside ISIS's last Syrian stronghold after pounding the enclave with artillery and airstrikes overnight
- UPDATE (03-21-19): ISIS Spokesman Ends Silence by Calling for Retaliation Over New Zealand Massacres
- UPDATE (03-21-19): Trump Says ISIS Is Defeated. Reality Says Otherwise
- UPDATE (03-21-19): ISIS suicide bombers attack crowds fleeing terror group's last bastion as US-backed forces move in
- UPDATE (03-14-19): 3,000 ISIS members surrender as US-backed Syrian forces continue to assault the terror group's last holdout
- 2000 people - mainly ISIS militants - surrender to US-backed Syrian forces closing in on their last strip of territory after the terror group complained they were being subjected to a 'holocaust'
- UPDATE (03-12-19): SDF attack Islamic State group's Syria enclave Baghuz
- UPDATE (03-12-19): 'Never-ending' numbers in last IS scrap shock US-backed fighters
- UPDATE (03-12-19): From caliphate to car park: ISIS fighters hunker down in makeshift camp beside battered vehicles on their last scrap of territory as US-backed fighters prepare to move in
- UPDATE (03-12-19): ISIS militants are using civilian human shields as they fight US-backed troops in their last remaining Syrian stronghold but 'will still be defeated soon'
- UPDATE (03-12-19): Syria: Children Leaving Last ISIS Areas Show Signs of Severe Psychological Distress
- UPDATE (03-12-19): Islamic State Might Be Coming Out Of Its Winter Hibernation In Iraq