31 July 2018
- UPDATE (08-11-18): IS video shows 'Tajikistan foreign cyclist killers' pledging allegiance
30 July 2018
- UPDATE (08-11-18): ISIS are holding more than 30 women and children hostage after seizing them during deadly attack on Druze ethnic minority in Syria
25 July 2018
- UPDATE (08-11-18): 'ISIS' suicide bomber kills at least 30, including children, at a polling station in Pakistan - as Imran Khan vies for power in country's 'dirtiest election'
23 July 2018
- UPDATE (08-11-18): From Daesh to 'Diaspora': Tracing the Women and Minors of the Islamic State
20 July 2018
- UPDATE (07-21-18): ISIS supporter pleads guilty in plot to kill 10,000 in [San Francisco] Bay area (Report)
- UPDATE (08-11-18): Islamic State. Diminished, but still dangerous
- UPDATE (08-11-18): Suspected ISIS fighter from Dearborn captured on Syrian battlefield
- UPDATE (07-21-18): American Accused of Being ISIS Fighter in Syria Faces Prosecution in U.S.
- UPDATE (07-19-19): What did documents, records left behind by ISIS in Raqqa reveal?
- UPDATE (07-19-18): As ISIS Fighters Fill Prisons in Syria, Their Home Nations Look Away
- UPDATE (07-19-18): U.S. Weighs Destinations for Islamic State Detainees in Syria: Some fighters have been returned to countries of origin, others could wind up at Guantanamo Bay
- UPDATE (07-18-18): The Islamic State is making a comback in Iraq just months after Baghdad declared victory
13 July 2018
- UPDATE (07-16-18): Man who urged Prince George attack given life sentence
- UPDATE (07-12-18): Raqqa Was the Capital of ISIS. Can It Ever Be Home Again?
- UPDATE (07-11-18): ISIS Remnants Fight On, Despite U.S. Campaign
- UPDATE (07-09-18): ISIS 'capital' captured in Afghanistan, over 160 fighters killed by US, Afghan troops
Post a Comment