A Catholic Mom in Hawaii has tagged me for the Thinking Bloggers meme. The rules are:
If you get tagged with a Thinking Blogger Award, you are then supposed to do the following:
1. Write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the ‘Thinking Blogger Award’ with a link to the post that you wrote.
Five of the blogs that make me think - in no particular order - are:
1. The Roving Medievalist - His frank commentary is insightful and challenging. And his pictures are great.
2. Open Book - Amy's comments on happenings in the world are always refreshing, with a nice dose of common sense.
3. In the Light of the Law - Dr. Edward Peters' posts are a good reminder of the importance of canon law and its application.
4. The New Liturgical Movement - The posts on this sight give good feed for thought on matters liturgical and otherwise.
5. Young Fogeys - Fr. Torobowsky's humorous comments are always worthwhile.
Really, everybody in my blogroll causes me to think in some fashion, otherwise I wouldn't bother reading them.