25 April 2007

Killing time

Here I sit in my office killing some time before my next appointment at 2:00. A tip of my hat to the Roving Medievalist for both of these.

I did better on this one than I expected:

You Are Pretty Logical

You're a bit of a wizard when it comes to logic
While you don't have perfect logic, you logic is pretty darn good
Keep at it - you've got a lot of natural talent in this area!
How Logical Are You?
I think they take a lot off of this one if you aren't a small talker:

You Are 72% Gentleman

You are definitely a gentleman. You're very considerate and you have excellent manners.
Occasionally, you slip and do something foolish... but usually no one notices!
Are You A Gentleman?

3 comments:

  1. Only 72%? I wonder what caused that.
    Somehow, the thought of you having to kill time is rather scary. No telling what you'll come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:10 PM

    Yay for me - 84%

    ReplyDelete
  3. I suspect a lot of it has to do with my grave dislike of small chat. If I don't already know you I'm not very likely at all to go over and talk to you. And if you come and talk to me I'm not all that great at keeping a conversation going for more than ten minutes.

    I've never like small talk and I've been good at it. It seems to say that I'm only talking with you because it is the polite thing to do and I don't care about you enough to get to know who you are so we'll only talk about the weather. Then again, maybe it's just me.

    There are, of course, many other things I could have done to kill time, but having just returned from vacation, none of them seemed very appealing.

    ReplyDelete