21 August 2007

It can't all be peace, joy and pancakes

In an interview granted to Kath.net, Monsignor Georg Ratzinger, brother of the Holy Father, shared some of his thoughts on his brother's Pontificate.

Speaking about those who criticize Pope Benedict XVI, the good monsignor said:
A person who is active in God's kingdom has to expect resistance, just like our Lord, who also encountered enemies time and again. It can't all be hunky dory (literally, "peace, joy and pancakes").
That's a great line to use in the future. You can read the rest of the interview here.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Father! I just wanted to let you know that I will be entering religious life in one week from today! I am excited and nervous all at once but I can't wait to be a sister! Please pray for me and know that you are in my daily prayers. If you are ever near the Ann Arbor area, feel free to visit the Srs. of Mary convent! Thank you for all of your prayers and thank you so much for supporting me and for sending me a donation. It was ever so much appreciated. Feel free to write. God bless and Mary keep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's good. And hilarious, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Tracy!

    You're very welcome for the prayers; know that they will continue!

    ReplyDelete