08 August 2007

Another meme

The Prodigal Son has tagged me for the Eight Good or Bad Habits meme.

As always, the rules are simple:
  • Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
  • The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
  • At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
1. As I walk down the sidewalk I very often think out loud, resulting in strange looks from people who pass me by (I even once asked myself a question and answered it).

2. I cannot enter a bookstore without browsing the theology and history sections, looking always for books on St. Francis of Assisi, Pope Benedict XVI and King Arthur.

3. Driving down the road I'm very easily distracted by signs that make little or no sense.

4. I have the unfortunate habit of picking up objects on tables (silverware, pens, pencils, salt shakers, napkin rings, etc.) and drumming out little melodies with them on the table without my really being aware of it.

5. I've ruined many a good paper clip by unbending them too much.

6. If I sign my name with a pen that is not a Pilot Precise rolling ball, fine ink, it doesn't look right.

7. In conversations I can break off on tangents for days on end. I do this while teaching class, too.

8. I will notice a crooked picture frame before I notice a corn field where once there was simply grass (this happened at home).

2 comments:

  1. Not a surprise in the lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I laughed when I read the one about the pen. My signature looks different if I use blue (my preferred) or black ink and my pen of choice is the good old Bic Crystal pen with a medium point (which are usually super cheap during the back to school sales so I stock up for the next year)

    ReplyDelete