26 August 2007

Here's a question for you

As I turned the page in my calendar to look at the schedule for the coming week - which doesn't look too bad - I see that I am to be in Shumway Monday evening at 7:00 p.m., but I haven't the foggiest idea why.

Does anybody out there know what I might have to do Monday evening at 7:00 in Shumway? I can't for the life of me figure out what it is, and neither can my pastor.

Whatever it is, I have two hours blocked out for it.

Perhaps I'm not to be at Shumway tomorrow night, but if I'm not supposed to be there, am I supposed to be somewhere else?

I'm sure there's a patron saint for this sort of situation... Help!!!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:50 PM

    Perhaps you have a bible study class, or something of the sort.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me thinks perhaps you have had your first senior moment!

    I hope you figure out what you are supposed to be doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Note to self: As well as noting time and destination record why! lol

    ReplyDelete