06 May 2009

Prayer requests

In the charity of your prayers, please keep the mother of two very dear friends who may soon be diagnosed with colon cancer. I received the phone call last night and an appointment with the doctor is set for tomorrow.

At the same, please keep me in your prayers, as well. I count on your prayers each day and now I need them more than I have before. Soon I will have to make a most difficult announcement that I neither want to make nor know how to make (nobody is in trouble). At this time, I cannot say more, but by Friday I expect I will be able to.

Today, tomorrow and Friday, I will be filling in at the high school for one of our teachers who will be unble to teach her classes through the end of this week. Consequently, blogging will likely be light the next few days. Then again, it may not be. While the students are working on papers and such, it could be a fine blogging opportunity. And I could certainly now use the distratction.

No comments:

Post a Comment