07 May 2009

Just a note

Just a note to thank you for your many prayers; please, keep them coming.

Last evening, I drove up to Champaign with a friend to collect two paintings I picked up in Hawaii that I had framed in Champaign. I'm very pleased with them and will post pictures of them over the weekend.

There was much to think about yesterday - as there is today - and I was very grateful for the company and the very good conversation we had there and back. Whenever the Lord seems to knock our lives apart he also seems to place someone just where we need them.

I've been up since 2:00 a.m. working on the annoucement that will be made tomorrow during my homily for Mass with the high school students. I think it is ready. It will not be easy. Please, keep praying.

And know that I will post the homily to appear here tomorrow once the Mass is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment