08 October 2008

Podcasting advice

On the way back from Quincy yesterday I picked up Podcasting for Dummies and am continuing my education in this medium.


I've been giving some consideration as to what to include in my podcast and I would like to hear your suggestions. What would you like to hear in a weekly podcast?


I know that the weekly podcast will include the Sunday homily. From time to time I'll post the various talks and presentations that I give in the parish. What else, if anything, would you like to hear?


I do know that when I do a podcast I want it to be a quality podcast. With that in mind, I know that I want a definite intro piece and a definite concluding piece to use with each podcast. What should these include? What sort of music should it have?


I'm pondering using this as the image for the podcast:
Should I use it, or should I use a picture of me? What should the image be?

No comments:

Post a Comment