- A recent survey from the Center for Applied Research in the Apostolate suggests that, if current trends continue, there will be fewer than 1,000 religious women in the U.S.A. by 2043. The same survey indicates that India has more religious women than any other country, 1 sister for every 200 Catholics.
- In a move that would increase religious persecution in India's Kerela State, lawmakers are considering a ban on sacramental wine.
- As the attempts to redefine marriage continue, a federal has issued a second ruling decriminalizing polygamy in Utah.
- A new study confirms what previous studies already showed, that same-sex adoptions are not as harmless as they are often portrayed.
- A different new study suggests the increased risk of breast cancer caused by oral contraceptives may be higher than previously stated.
Post a Comment