- Catholic farmers in New York have been ordered by the New York Division of Human Rights to host a same-sex "wedding" on their farm or pay a fine of $13,000.
- Atheists in Arkansas have accused Bailey's Pizza of discrimination for offering a 10% discount to customers who bring in a church bulletin. Because, you know, the only to get a church bulletin is to go to a worship service or be a Christian. Any high school student can give you a number of ways to get a church bulletin without going to a service.
- Because the ALS Association funds embryonic stem cell research (which can be only done through the destruction of innocent human life), the Archdiocese of Cincinnati has directed its Catholic schools not to participate in the "ice bucket challenge." If you're looking for a way to morally contribute to research toward healing ALS, give to the John Paul II Medical Research Association. Keep in mind that only 27% of the ALS monies raised actually go research; at least 65% of monies raised by the JPIIMRA go towards research. The Archdiocese of Saint Louis has also suggested not donating to the ALS Association. Consider these 6 things you need to know about ALS research.
- As Satanists plan to host a Black Mass in the Oklahoma City Civic Center Music Hall on September 21st, the Archdiocese of Oklahoma City yesterday filed a lawsuit to stop the Black Mass and to retrieve the consecrated host the group obtained for the purpose of desecration. UPDATE: The consecrated host has been returned to the Church.
- A student in Tennessee has been suspended after saying "bless you" to a fellow student who sneezed.
Post a Comment