05 September 2007

I've been tagged!

Ellen From Across the Net tagged me for the One Word Meme. The rule is simple: answer the following statements with, you guessed it, one word.

1. Yourself: Arthritic
2. Your spouse: Nonexistant
3. Your hair: Brown
4. Your mother: Deceased
5. Your father: Deceased
6. Your favourite item: Uncertain
7. Your dream last night: odd
8. Your favorite drink: DrPepper
9. Your dream car: Cooper
10. The room you are in: Office
11. Your ex: None
12. Your fear: Unsure
13. What you want to be in 10 years: Hawaiian
14. Who you hung out with last night: Jesus
15. What you’re not: Pastor
16. Muffins: Blueberry
17. One of your wish list item: Hawaii
18. Time: Early
19. The last thing you did: Sacrifice
20. What you are wearing: cassock
21. Your favorite weather: Spring
22. Your favorite book: Benedict
23. The last thing you ate: Pie
24. Your life: busy
25. Your mood: Content
26. Your best friend: Several
27. What you’re thinking about right now: Tests
28. Your car: Matrix
29. What you are doing at the moment: Blog
30. Your summer: Crazy
31. Your relationship status: Single
32. What is on your TV: Nothing
33. What the weather is like: Muggy
34. When was the last time you laughed: Today

I hereby tag whomever wishes to be tagged.

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure that Dr. Pepper with out the period and the space qualifies as a one word answer!!!

    Thanks for participating - I know many of the questions don't apply to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might not be a pastor, but you're certainly pastoral.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How's that shoulder you injured while you were here Fr. D?

    BTW, maybe my homeschooling friends and I can start sending Bishop Silva subliminal messages with your name :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!

    The shoulder is doing well, Esther, and I don't notice any different now than before.

    You can send Bishop Silva all the subliminal messages you like :) When you see him again, do give him my greetings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm diagnosing a serious case of Hawaiiasis and the prognosis isn't very good. I'm recommending incardination in Hawaii as the cure... and soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. again with Dr. Pepper.

    http://thecrescat.blogspot.com/2007/09/wouldnt-you-like-to-be-pepper-too.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad the shoulder isn't giving you problems. When you mentioned arthritis, I was worried.

    You got it! Next time (in October) when I see the Bishop, I will say Fr.Daren says Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The arthritis is something I've had for eleven years now and is one of the reasons I fell in love with Hawaii. For the first time in eleven years I work up with no swelling in my knees or fingers. It felt great!

    The weather here keeps fluctuating which makes the arthritis act up considerably. It's acting up again now so I'm off to bed in a few minutes to try to beat it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! I'm happy to hear that you didn't suffer when you were here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quite the contrary. I've never been happier and even with the dislocated shoulder, I haven't felt so good in years.

    I think there is something about Hawaii that lessens the arthritis: no humidity, the temperature doesn't change as drastically there as it does here from morning to afternoon, etc. It's something I will be speaking with my doctor about.

    ReplyDelete