25 September 2007

A few pictures

Our varsity team lost this evening's game against Sullivan 4-3 and the junior varisty team won 2-1.

After a long meeting in the war room and a quick stop at Barnes & Noble to buy some Australian travel books, the game and the fun ride home provided an enjoyable end to the day.

We took a few pictures while at the bench this evening:

Coach was apparently having a few difficulties with the wind.


A rainbow appeared over the field and was fully visible, stretching from one goal to the other (I wasn't able to fit the entire rainbow in my lens).


I was standing at the bench joking around with some of the kids and the wind was blowing my hair making it look like I had a mohawk. They thought it was great, and I kind of like the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment