10 September 2007

The iPod shuffle

I haven't done this in a while and I'm not sure what else to post yet today, so here goes. The rules are simple: shuffle your iPod and post the first ten songs:

1. "Wunderkind" by Alanis Morissette
2. "Laudi Alla Vergine" by Verdi
3. "Fac Me Vere Tecum Flere" by King's College Choir
4. "Pious King, And Virtuous Queen" by G.F. Handel
5. "Brandenburg Concerto No. 1 in F" by J.S. Bach
6. "When His Life Had Reached Its End" by J.S. Bach
7. "Psalm 22: My God, my God, look upon me" by King's College Choir
8. "Sonata #5 in G Major" by G.F. Handel
9. "O God, Beyond All Praising," by the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George
10. "Amazing Grace," by Michael Crawford

3 comments:

  1. my ipod is full of Beastie boys & the cure. So much for my refined tastes.

    Hop over to my blog & see your likeness transformed into a Simpson character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:03 PM

    This sounds like fun for a Monday afternoon!

    1.Highwayman - Waylon Jennings
    2.Angel of the Morning - Juice Newton
    3.Bless the Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
    4.No More - Bob Seger
    5.What it Takes - Aerosmith
    6.C'est La Vie - Bob Segar
    7.Saved by Love - Amy Grant
    8.Paradise by the Dashboard Lights - Meat Loaf
    9.Mainstreet - Bob Segar
    10.Save the Last Dance for Me - Michael Buble'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous7:17 PM

    1. A Time Will Come for Singing--Dan Schutte

    2. Who are You--the Who

    3. A Rock and Roll Fantasy--the Kinks

    4. All My Days--Dan Schutte

    5. Deal with it--Corbin Bleu

    6. Kid--the Pretenders

    7. Congratulations--Traveling Wiburys

    8. The Real Me--the Who

    9. Last Night--Traveling Wilburys

    10. Send Us Your Spirit--Dan Schutte

    I have 137 songs on my iPod.

    ReplyDelete