Today begins the second semester of my second year (of three) at the Pontifical Gregorian University in my pursuit of a license in canon law. After a couple of weeks free after the exam period, I cannot say I am exactly eager to resume classes again, but it will be good to begin the second half of my time in Rome.
For those who might be interested, I will take the following classes this semester:
- Parish and diocesan curia (and a praxis course)
- Marriage II
- The teaching office of the Church (and a praxis course)
- Roman law
- Introduction to civil law
- Introduction to the Code of Canons of the Eastern Churches
- Latin II
- From the body to the Code of Canon Law: A change of paradigm for canon law
I hope this semester will not be as tedious as some of these course titles indicate may be possible. Your continued prayers will be much appreciated!