07 October 2015

The penultimate semester

Earlier this week my penultimate semester at the Pontifical Gregorian University began and so far it has gone well (it didn't hurt that I was able to buy 14 cans of Dr Pepper Monday afternoon and another 28 cans yesterday afternoon; it is always to good to a stockpile on hand).

The course load this semester is a bit lighter than that of previous semesters to give us more time to spend on our theses (I am going to write on the canonical age for the reception of the Sacrament of Confirmation in the present legislation), though the schedule of the classes is not so grand (we have one class that meets every Friday from 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. which will greatly hinder many of my hoped for travels this year).

This semester, I am taking the following courses:
  • Processes [and a Practicum]
  • Associations
  • Temporal Goods of the Church [and a Practicum]
  • Theology of Law
  • Latin III
Please remember me and my classmates in your prayers and be assured of your remembrance in my prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment