22 August 2009

A culinary decision to be made

One day last week after soccer practice two of the boys hung around the field and chatted with me for a bit. At the end of our conversation they suggested - none too subtley - that I make dinner for them. Since it was already 7:30 p.m., and I had nothing else on the calendar for the evening, I agreed.

I made them a smoked turkey with tomato cream sauce over fusili, which they thoroughly enjoyed and are still raving about.

Naturally, the word spread to some of the other players, three of whom have decided that I should make them dinner tomorrow evening. I'm happy to do so, but I can't quite decide what to make.

Do I make the same dish (which is easy to make and quite delicious) or do I make manicotti with meatballs (which I also very much enjoy)? Or do I make something I haven't made before, like a rigatoni all'amatriciana or a chicken in lemon cream over penne?

If you were to dine with me tomorrow, what would you like me to prepare for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment