- MSNBC host Joy Reid implies Catholics on the Supreme Court cannot be trusted. And you thought anti-Catholicism was dead.
- Young men attending university in North Korea now have a required hair style.
- A man from the north of Italy spent part of yesterday on the dome of the Basilica of St. Peter protesting Italy's economic situation. This was his fourth time doing so. How does that happen?
- The Shroud of Turin will be displayed for public veneration between April 19 and June 25, 2015 in Turin.
- Since the civil war broke out in Syria in 2011, 98 churches, 1,900 mosques, 1,600 schools, and 60% of the nation’s hospitals have been at least partly destroyed.
- Each year in San Francisco 16,000 children are born and 18,000 are aborted. Welcome to the culture of death.
- President Obama has delayed, yet again, the implementation of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Art. As Timothy McCartney said:
When Obama is done with all his unilateral amendments and delays, all that is left of the bill is forcing nuns to buy birth control.Curiously, the new deadline is on the "honor system."
— Timothy P Carney (@TPCarney) March 26, 201