22 June 2008

A shameless plug

If you're looking for a book for daily prayer for next year, let me recommend Daily Prayer 2009, published by Liturgy Training Publications.
DP 2009 roughly follows the order of the Liturgy of the Hours and includes an antiphon, Psalm, reading, reflection, intercessions and prayer for each day of the year. The reading comes from the readings for the Mass of the day. Each reflection is brief and can help with homily preparation or reflections for the RCIA. The intercessions could easily be used at daily Mass.

LTP approached me and invited me to be involved in this project. It was my pleasure to author the reflections for the seasons of Advent, Christmas and Lent.

I'm pleased to say that DP 2009 is now available.

N.B.: I have already received compensation for my work. This plug will not profit me financially in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment