14 April 2008

A quick update

I've been rather quiet the last two days, in no small part due to a bout with what I think was food poisoning or what others think was a one-day flu or some such thing that left me feeling quite horrible all day yesterday.

Due to having no food in me I was unable to take my arthritis medicine and, with the disgusting wintry weather we had yesterday, I barely had any strength and only survived two Masses by the grace of God.

I was able to have a bit of jello for lunch and a bowl of dry cherrios (honey-nut) for supper and slept well throughout the night.

I am delighted to say that I feel temendously better today and am able to eat, though I don't especially feel like eating.

In just a few minutes I am off to Champaign, IL to have lunch with our Worldwide Youth in Science and Engineering team from the high school who compete today in the State competition. From there I will drive to Indianapolis to fly to Washington, D.C. and should arrive at my lodging before 10:00 p.m.

If I get a chance in the airport I will post a bit more and of course I will post throughout the week.

Please keep me in your prayers and I will keep you in mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment