In bestowing the award, he said I am "frank, learned, and never fails to be interesting. But most importantly he has fun being Catholic. Woohoo." Thanks, Fr. V.!
And now the rules for those who receive this award:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author and the name of the blog from whom he/she has received the Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display the award on his/her blog, and link to this post, which explains the award.
- Each Blogger who wins the Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List (scroll down). That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
I hereby bestow the Superior Scribbler Award upon:
- Nicholas Hardesty, of Phat Catholic Apologetics. Nicholas always provides indepth and understandable answers to questions regarding the Catholic faith.
- Sr. Mary Martha, of Ask Sister Mary Martha. The good Sister applies her wit and humor to questions of all topics.
- Esther, of A Catholic Mom in Hawaii. Esther keeps us to speed with news from Hawaii and offers excellent items to reflect upon throughout the day.
- Julie, of Adoro te Devote. Julie chronicles her in life in insightful and humorous ways.
- Andrew, of Unam Sanctam. Andrew keeps us to speed on things happening on the other side of the world, often with great photos.