14 December 2007

My top ten posts

A Catholic Mom in Hawaii has tagged me for a most difficult meme: the "My Top Ten" Meme. Those chosen are to select their ten best posts. My selections, in no particular order, are:
  1. Spending your life
  2. The Hand of Providence?
  3. What does it mean to 'subsistit in'?
  4. Are you a Kingdom or a Communion Catholic?
  5. The call of the Lord came to me thus
  6. Ingredients symbolize divine blessing
  7. Cinematic wisdom
  8. Homily, 26 August 2007
  9. Ponderables from the Poverello (series)
  10. Where have all the copes gone?

If you want to do this meme, but consider yourself tagged. I do warn you, however, that it is more difficult than even the book meme.

I realize that my readers might well have chosen other posts for my top ten; I'd be interested in learning what posts you might propose for my top ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment