06 July 2007

Five Things I Love About Jesus

A Catholic Mom in Hawaii has tagged me for the Five Things I Love About Jesus meme.

Here are the Rules:

Those tagged will share 5 things they "love" about Jesus.
Those tagged will tag 5 other bloggers.
Those tagged will provide a link in the comments section here with their name so that others can read them.

1. His great humility.

2. The depth of his love.

3. His presence in the Sacraments.

4. His gracious invitation to follow him.

5. His strong and gentle arm guiding us always.

I hereby tag Thom of Ad Dominum, Ellen From Across the Net, DilexitPrior of Letters from a Young Catholic, Daniel at Ride of the Rohirrim and Peter at Utter Muttering.

4 comments:

  1. Okie, dokie. I have compiled my list. Thanks for the tag. I hope you are getting some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice answers Father. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've posted my list.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I finally managed to post mine. I am so dreadfully behind...

    ReplyDelete