08 September 2012

A gift received

I've often thought about framing a few of the pictures I have taken in my travels to hang in my suite or in my office, but I have not yet done so.

As she looked through the pictures I recently took in Hawai'i, a friend back home in Quincy asked if she could print one as a poster to hang her in home.  I gladly gave my permission and in return she offered to have a picture of my choosing printed as a poster.

The poster arrived yesterday and last evening I found a frame for it:


Initially I was going to hang it in my office, but now I'm not so sure.  It would go very well in my sitting room above my television or over my couch.  If it were to hang in my office I'm not sure I'd get a lot done.

Where do you think it should hang?

No comments:

Post a Comment