- The Art of Manliness has a great post on a history and how-to of wax seals. It's been a while since I've sealed a letter with wax; I may have to remedy that soon.
- Matthew Schmidt takes a look at ten weird, wonderful foods for Lent over at First Thoughts. I think I'll pass on the muskrat.
- The Bad Catholic has a good post on what young people actually want from the Church. I've long hated the phrase "making faith relevant."
- The World has a story about a Spanish priest who hired graffiti artists to paint the apse of his church, with nice results. I've often noticed that graffiti artists are quite talented, but that their talents are often misdirected.
- Father Z has a post of interesting papal trivia, notable with the places from which previous Bishops of Rome have come.
- Over at First Things, R.R. Reno has a post about Gary Wills' new book in which he claims Jesus did not intend the priesthood.
- Marcus Brotherton writes at The Art of Manliness on how a man should handle a miscarriage.
- On the Square, William Doino, Jr. asks who is "disappointed" with Pope Benedict?
12 March 2013
Around the blogosphere
As I begin catching up on my Google Reader, I thought I might pass along a few posts I hope you'll find interesting, or at least useful: