01 December 2012

I should leave better notes for myself

This evening as I enjoy a few episodes of Last of the Summer Wine, I'm working on sorting through a few things that have accumulated on my desk over the past week or so.  It's not the most exciting thing to do on a Saturday night, but it has to be done sometime.

Sorting through the various pieces of paper - most of which are easily decipherable - I found a small square of paper on which I have written the following:
St. Al's
No Mass 6:20 
CTK
No Mass 8:30
Clearly, the above notations refer first to St. Aloysius parish in Springfield and to Christ the King parish in Springfield, but I've no idea at all to what date(s) it refers.  I suppose I'll find out when I show up for Mass and nobody else turns out.

On the other hand, it might refer to a couple of dates that I will not be able to say Mass at those two parishes.  If this is this case, I still don't know to what date(s) it refers.

This could be interesting.  Where's that Easy button?

No comments:

Post a Comment