28 March 2008

I've tagged myself

I saw his memem, the name of which I do not know, over at A Catholic Mom in Hawaii and thought it looked like fun.

The rules are:

1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What I was doing ten years ago.

I was half-way through college at Quincy University, having the time of my life (honestly!).

2. Five things on my "to do" list today.
  1. Offer the sacrifice of the Holy Mass
  2. Celebrate Solemn Vespers in the Octave of Easter
  3. Prepare a funeral homily and a Sunday homily
  4. Meet with a couple for marriage preparation
  5. Have supper with a family in the parish
  6. Exercise

3. Snacks I enjoy.

  1. Kettle cooked chips
  2. Salt and vinegar chips
  3. Chocolate (as long as it doesn't have coconut)
  4. Puppy chow
  5. Snack-ens
  6. Sweet Tarts

4. Things I would do if I were a billinonaire.

  1. Pay off my college loans
  2. Pay off my car loans
  3. Buy the rocca majore, the castle that sits above Assisi, fix it up and move in
  4. Build a castle in Hawaii
  5. But all of the books on my wish list
  6. Give a good deal to Peter's Pence

5. Three of my bad habits.

  1. Procrastination
  2. Complaining
  3. Driving quickly

6. Five places I have lived.

  1. My parent's house in Quincy
  2. Quincy University North Campus dorm in Quincy
  3. Rectory of St. John the Baptist / All Saints Parish in Quincy
  4. Mundelein Seminary
  5. St. Anthony of Padua Parish in Effingham

7. Five jobs I've had.

  1. Sales associate at KB Toys
  2. Customer service representative at the Quincy Herald-Whig
  3. Sacristan for the Chalpel at Quincy University
  4. Secretary to the Provincial Minister of the Secular Franciscan Order of the Province of the Sacred Heart
  5. Secretary to the Director of the Liturgical Institute

If you'd like to do this, feel free.

No comments:

Post a Comment