24 August 2006

Look what I found!

Or, rather, look who I found: Sr. Eva-Maria, F.S.G.M., the Blogging Nun. Sister is a member of the Sisters of St. Francis of the Martyr St. George.

Last year we had the pleasure of meeting and sharing a bus ride to the episcopal ordination of the Most Rev. Kevin W. Vann - a priest of the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois - as the Bishop of Fort Worth, Texas. I quite accidentally stumbled upon her blog only yesterday.

Take a moment and check out her blog,
Starting Afresh from Christ. I think you'll really enjoy it; I know I have.

Also, while you're thinking about it, say a prayer for the good Sisters throughout the world and for those young men considering the consecrated life.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Father,
    Just like Sr Eva-Maria, I think I know you as well, well kinda. Sr Eva-Maria's blog is very fun and interesting to read, and the posts about their dog is very interesting as well.

    Now to the part where I think I know you. I was at the Evangelization Congress for the Diocese of Peoria, last November or something like that. I was helping the Handmaids of Nazareth with selling the merchandise. Fr. Antoine from the Brothers of St. John, was there being such a goof. However I think it was you, respresenting the Diocese as a seminarian and passing out the little posters with the seminarians on it, and a bunch of other things....however there was a DVD that was supposed to be playing!

    I was curious if that was you and if you remember talking to me!?!? I have red hair, there are a few pics posted up on my blog if you scroll down abit.

    God Bless Father!!

    In Him,
    nicole

    ReplyDelete