26 March 2008

Another meme

A Catholic Mom in Hawaii tagged me for the 7 Non-important things/habits/quirks Meme.

The rules are simple:

1. When tagged place the name and URL on your blog.
2. Post rules on your blog.
3. Write 7 non-important things/habit/quirks about yourself.
4. Name 7 of your favorite blogs.
5. Send an email/comment on their blog letting them know they have been tagged.
Here we go:

1. I drink a lot of DrPepper.
2. I sometimes talk to myself while walking down the sidewalk.
3. I almost always forget something when leaving, often having to return inside twice before I’m ready to go.
4. I often play with pens/ pencils/knives/forks/spoons/salt and pepper shakers/etc. by spinning them on a table without realizing it, thus driving my family crazy to the point that they clear the table off when they know I’m coming.
5. I can read a book and watch television at the same time and still know what’s going on in both.
6. I can’t enter a bookstore without buying something.
7. I’m very easily distracted and led off on tangents.
I tag: Ad Dominum, From Across the Net, The Crescat, Adam’s Ale, Unam Sanctam, Ma Beck, and Mulier Fortis.

No comments:

Post a Comment