- Judge rules Washington pharmacists cannot be forced to dispense contraception. One wonders, then, how the federal government can force people to pay for it.
- Vandals in San Francisco deface Catholic Church on Ash Wednesday. But anti-Catholicism doesn't really exist.
- Archaeologists strike gold in quest for Sheba's wealth. It's amazing how often archeaology confirms Biblical texts.
- A 14-year old girl has received death threats because of her defense of marriage. And we're the intolerant ones.
- A boy born with his heart outside his body has astonished doctors. Doctors don't always know what they're talking about.
- Latest temperature data shows planet has not warmed for past 15 years. But global warming/climate change is based on good science. Here's another article on the same.
24 February 2012
News round up (with brief comments)
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment