09 January 2008

This looked like fun

1. Do you wear a name tag at work? No, thank God. I hate name tags.
2. What kind of car do you drive? A Toyota Matrix.
2. What do you order when you go to Taco Bell? I don’t really go to Taco Bell.
4. Have you ever had a garage sale? No.
5. What color is your iPod? Black.
6. What kind of dog do you have? Sadly, I don’t have a dog of my own. My pastor has a German Shepherd and our dog at home is half Basset, half Yellow Lab. She looks like a Nazi experiment.
7. What’s for dinner tonight? Good question. I’m pondering a tuna pasta with lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, parsley, tri-color rotini, and the key ingredient: dill.
8. What is the last alcoholic beverage you had? I had a sip of wine last night at dinner.
9. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone? Left it on top of my car (fortunately only for a few feet and it didn’t fall off).
10. Last time you were sick? Last week.
11. How long is your hair? Short.
12. Are you happy right now? Yes.
13. What did you say last? I don’t know.
14. Who came over last? My pastor’s sister and her husband.
15. Do you drink beer? No.
16. Have your brothers or sisters ever told you that you were adopted? I don’t think so.
17. What is your favorite key chain on your keys? One with the seal of the Vatican Secret Archives.
18. What did you get for graduation? I don’t remember.
19. Whats in your pocket? Keys. Chaptstick. Wallet. Cell phone.
20. Who introduced you to Dane Cook? I don’t know who that is.
21. Has someone ever made you a Build-A-Bear? No.
22. What DVD is in your DVD player? The Princess Bride (and I’m reading the book now, too).
23. What’s something fun you did today? Wrote a press release.
24. Who is/was the principal of your high school? I don’t remember.
25. Has your house ever been TP’d? Fortunately it hasn’t. I like pranks and practical jokes, just so long as I don’t have to clean them up and they don’t damage anything.
26.What do you think of when you hear the word “meow”? Strange people.
27. What are you listening to right now? The business manager on the phone. It’s quiet in the office and his voice is carrying.
28. Drinking? Dr Pepper, of course.
29. What is your favorite aisle at Wal-Mart? Whatever one is empty.
30. When is your mom’s birthday? July 27.
31. When is your birthday? March 26.
32. What’s the area code for your cell phone? 217. Will this never end?
33. Where did you buy the shirt you’re wearing now? It was a gift.
34. Is there anything hanging from your rear view mirror? A rosary blessed by John Paul II.
35. How many states in the US have you been to? To,9, I think. Through, 15 or so.
36. What kind of milk do you drink? Skim. Chocolate. Strawberry.
37. What are you going to do after this? Read.
38. Who was the last person you went shopping with? Chris.
39. What is your favorite fruit? Pineapple or cherries.
40. What about your favorite dessert? French silk pie or baklava.
41. What is something you need to go shopping for? Rain-X wiper fluid.
42. Do you have the same name as one of your relatives? No.
43. What kind of car does one of your siblings drive? He has a truck of some kind, but I can’t remember what it is.
44. Do you like pickles? Of course! Dill. Bread and butter. They’re all good.
45. How about olives? Can’t stand them.
46. What is your favorite kind of gum? I haven’t chewed gum in 15 years or more.
47. What is your favorite kind of juice? Apple.
48. Do you have any tan lines? No.49. What hospital were you born in? St. Mary’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment