14 November 2016
10 November 2016
8 November 2016
- German police detain five 'IS recruiters'
- Feds say Ohio man tried to join Islamic State to wage jihad
- Islamic State abducts more than 200 near Mosul, retreats with thousands: U.N.
- Slaughtered at school: ISIS beheads 100 civilians at a college on the outskirts of Mosul before fleeing Iraqi troops
6 November 2016
- UPDATE (11-7-16): ISIS calls on supportive to 'slaughter' American Presidential election voters on Tuesday
- Kosovo says seven detained Islamic State suspects planned attacks in the Balkans and were getting instructions from militants in Syria
- UPDATE (11-6-16): Five ISIS leaders steal millions of dollars from the terror group's treasury in Iraq and flee as extremists send hit squad to hunt them down
- Escape from the Caliphate:R escuing and ransoming Christian hostages in Iraq
- Iraq burns: Retreating ISIS create toxic smoke cloud the size of London by torching oil wells as Iraqi forces seize six districts and hoist flag above Mosul for first time in two years
- UPDATE (11-4-16): Trump has unwittingly become an asset for ISIS
- UPDATE (11-4-16): ISIS blows up government offices in Anbar ahead of liberation campaign
- UPDATE (11-4-16): As Islamic State Crumbles, the Church Comes to Civilians' Rescue
- Mosul under Islamic State: hardship, terror and swift 'justice'
- UPDATE (11-4-16): 1,131 Christians Identified By Name Killed By ISIS, Says Report
- UPDATE (11-3-16): Documents show Islamic State obsessions: beards and concubines
- UPDATE (11-3-16): Imam arrested for 'ordering Muslims to be killed for not praying'
- UPDATE (11-3-16): ISIS leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi calls on suicide bombers to 'destroy the cities of the unbelievers' in the West and orders no surrenders as Iraqi forces close in on his Mosul hideout