24 November 2014

Black and White Photo Challenge

One of my good friends in Hawaii recently requested I take part in a Black and White Photo Challenge on Facebook. The challenge itself was rather simple: Post a different black and white photo five days in a row. Here are the photos I posted:

The Basilica of St. Mary and the Martyrs (a.ka., the Pantheon)
Looking towards the Coliseum
From the courtyard of the Basilica of St. Paul Outside the Walls
Castel Sant'Angelo
Toward the Basilica of St. Peter, along the Tiber River
While I admit there is some beauty to black and white photographs, I do not really understand the current fascination with them. Still, since I know people enjoy them, would you like me to post photos like these to the blog on a regular basis?

No comments:

Post a Comment