03 November 2010

A Decree received

I have sitting in front of me the following letters:

DECREE OF APPOINTMENT

By this decree, I appoint

THE REVEREND DAREN J. ZEHNLE

as Associate Director for Vocations and Episcopal Master of Ceremonies for the Diocese of Springfield in Illinois, with residence at the Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception, Springfield, Illinois, from pastor of Sacred Heart Parish, Virden, Illinois, of Saint Patrick Parish, Girard, Illinois, and of Holy Cross Parish, Auburn, Illinois, effective January 11, 2011.

/s/Most Reverend Thomas John Paprocki
Bishop of Springfield in Illinois

Father Christopher A. House will succeed me as pastor of these three parishes.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Father! I hope that doesn't mean we won't be mean you won't be visiting us in Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course not, Esther! I don't know when, but I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete