02 March 2010

This looks promising

Last year when I made my first annual retreat in Hawaii, I brought with me His Eminence Christopher Cardinal Schönborn's Loving the Church. It is a series of retreat meditations he preached to the Servant of God Pope John Paul II and the Papal household.

I think I've just found the book for my retreat next year.

Ignatius Press has recently published a series of meditations preached by His Eminence Francis Cardinal Arinze to the Holy Father Benedict XVI and the Papal Household: Meeting Jesus and Following Him.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Fr. Zehnle, for mentioning the book by Cardinal Arinze. The introduction of the book can be read on Ignatius Insight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, Carl! Thanks for the work you put forth for the Insights.

    ReplyDelete