09 June 2009

A good visit

This morning after Mass I had the pleasure of visiting with one of the Sisters of Life.

Sister is a native of Teutopolis (just four miles away) who comes to our 8:30 a.m. Mass when she is visiting her family so she can sleep in a bit (I don't blame her!). I didn't have my camera handy, but maybe I'll be able to get a picture tomorrow.

We visited for about half an hour talking about both of our lives. Sister works in the Generalate of the Order.

The Sisters of Life were founded by Cardinal O'Conner in 1991 and already number 60 Sisters; they are expecting 6 to 12 postulants to soon enter.

These Sisters do tremendous work with women who are considering an abortion. Please keep these good Sisters and the women to whom they minister in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment