05 February 2009

I'm getting there

Just a quick note to apologize for the lack of posts this week. The weather here has been changing in such ways as to sap nearly all of my strength.

The last two days I have had enough energy to get through each day and to visit with people, but my mental stamina was at such a point that I found it quite difficult to put too many thoughts together, hence the lack of posts.

Today I am feeling better and my mental stamina has returned in such force that I feel ready to get back to work. But I've also been running quite a few errands today which has resulted in precious little actually being done. Naturally.

In a few moments I'm off to hear confessions for First Friday and then to wrestling practice. I'll grab a quick bite to eat after that before teaching tonight's RCIA class on Marriage and Holy Orders. I'll try to record the class and upload it as a podcast.

I also know that I have a backlog of comments to moderate, approve and respond to. I'm going to try to get to that after RCIA tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment