18 November 2008

Back to the "war room"

In one hour's time I will again be on my way to the See City for a meeting of the Priests Personnel Board, aka the "war room." Does anybody specialize in making maps and plastic figures and buildings?

Tomorrow I will have to be in Springfield again for the second part of the meetings of training to be an advocate to help request declarations of nulity (the first meeting I missed last week).

Since I don't like driving very much - two hours each way on your own two days in a row gets to be a bit boring, not to mention a rather large waste of time - I called our very generous retired priest. He has agreed to take my Mass in the parish tomorrow morning so I can spend the night in Springfield tonight. I'll return to Effingham tomorrow after the meeting.

In the meantime, blogging will be sparse.

If you wouldn't mind, would help me spread the word about my new podcast? Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment