02 October 2008

I'm sorry I haven't posted anything yet today; it really was my intention to do so.
Today turned out to be a busier day than I expected, keeping me both out of my office and packing for the TEC weekend in Quincy at times other than planned. Today's monthly luncheon with the priests of the deanery - which is always enjoyable - also lasted longer than planned.
I'm back in the rectory now after a very frustrating and even angering (is that a word?) evening and simply am not in a blogging sort of mood. I can't quite keep focus long enough to blog anyway.
Regretfully, it concerns a matter that would be most imprudent to blog about. At the same time, the situation is not one to warrant great worry, fear or anxiety. I'm afraid it concerns simply one of those great irritations of life that comes to everyone whose life involves other people (and that would be all of us, unless you happen to be a hermit, and even then you're not quite safe). Prayers for peace in this regard for myself and those involved - and guidance for future action - would be most appreciated.
Tomorrow being First Friday I'll be at Communion Calls in the morning and after lunch I have to hit the road for Quincy. Somewhere in their I have to pack the car yet, too.
I'm afraid you may have to wait until tomorrow night for a post of any real substance.

No comments:

Post a Comment