11 April 2008

Tagged again!

A Catholic Mom in Hawaii - whom I won't be able to see on the way to Australia but perhaps on the way back? - has tagged me for the "I've got the urge to..." meme.

Here goes:
  1. Fly to Rome to accompany the Holy Father to the United States.
  2. Do nothing but read today.
  3. Go to Assisi.
  4. Go to a beach.
  5. Go for a walk.
  6. Go back to bed.

The weather here lately has been a bit odd, with temperature fluctuations, clouds and lots of rain. The temperature is predicted to fall throughout the day with a high of only 45 tomorrow, leaving me rather tired today.

Consequently, today will be a quiet today, with Mass in a little more than an hour and at the nursing home later this afternoon.

When not standing at the altar of the Lord I will be preparing for next week's pilgrimage to Washington, D.C., for the WYD 2008 in Sydney, and writing Sunday's homily.

If you, like me, are having a day where you really don't feel like doing anything, consider yourself tagged for the above meme.

No comments:

Post a Comment