26 February 2008

To the air waves

Update: I gave the wrong call letters when I first posted this. WCRC is the sister station of WCRA; WCRC plays country music and I wouldn't want you to listen to that - it might hurt your ears like it does mine. WCRA, on the other hand, is news talk and is on AM 1090 and FM 104.7. I've made the appropriate changes in the original post.

William Bence of WCRA AM-1090, "The Talk of Effingham," has just asked me to be a monthly guest on his morning radio show. I happily accepted. I will be his guest on the second Monday of each month at 7:40 a.m.

Together we'll discuss some of the misinformation circulating about Catholic beliefs, as well as the media and history, and probably whatever else comes to mind.

William and I bump into each other in the coffee shop from time to time and in other places as well and we always end up talking and having good conversations. I'm very much looking forward to speaking with him each month.

Thursday morning at 7:40 a.m. I'll be speaking with him about the media bias against Catholicism in pariticular and Christianity in general, and probably a couple of other things besides.

Remember: AM 1090, 7:40 a.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment