08 April 2007

Wahoo!

The Dante's Inferno Test has sent you to Purgatory!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very High
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Low
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Low
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante Inferno Hell Test


Hat tip to the Roving Medievalist.

2 comments:

  1. I never should have posted my rankings. It's rapidly becoming clear that I'm the worst reprobate in the Catholic blogosphere. Not that I'm surprised, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't worry too much about it.

    If bloggers will judge you based on the rankings of some little "quiz" a greater judgment awaits them (and of course, you and I as well).

    I'll keep reading your blog for I rather enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete