18 April 2007

Travelling

As I head to my physical home of Quincy, Illinois, the Holy Father will head to what might be called one of his spiritual homes, the tomb of Saint Augustine in Cieldoro, Italy.

His Holiness will pray at the tomb of this renowned Father and Doctor of the Church on Saturday, 21 April 2007.

For more on this historic visit, visit the web site of the Order of St. Augustine.

I'm half wondering if we won't hear the quote from Augustine, "With you I am Christian, for you I am Bishop," tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:33 PM

    Can you right a post for a catholic who wants to belive but can't. Who grew up beliving and shed his faith. For the catholic who walks towards the light but feels he will never reach it. There is no greater pain then not knowing if there is a paradise.

    ReplyDelete