29 April 2007

I need your help

I love King Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table and the legends surrounding them as much as anybody else. Alright, I actually enjoy tham rather a bit more - a lot more - than the average person, but I find it disheartening to know that I am currently being beaten by Grail Seekers in the Blogger's Choice Awards in the Best Religion Blog category. I need your help to remedy this sad situation.

If you have already voted for my blog, thank you. If you have not, please consider doing so. You can register here and vote for my blog here.

4 comments:

  1. Father, unfortunately the person that nominated my blog couldn't figure out a category that "fit" any better than Best Religious Blog. Thanks for all the work you do in the spiritual realm, your blog helps many in that area I'm sure.

    Best Wishes,
    Brian Kannard; Grail Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you aren't offended, Brian. I might have put your blog under the "Best Blog About Stuff" category.

    Peace and Joy,

    Fr. Daren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you made it. Page 13, 13 votes. I'll pass on the triskaidekaphobia jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, very good. That number has never bothered me very much.

    ReplyDelete